30 May Ex External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj – no more part of Modi’s second term.
Now as the BJP leaders have cake in their hands, we wish to have a good tenure with the leading party.
The External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj has been winning hearts since the time she took over, by helping many Indians in times of trouble. We appreciate her for doing truly exceptional work that exceeded expectations in 2014-2019.
Swaraj is not the part of Modi Govt’s second term.
Has Modi Govt not paid enough heed for her achievements as External Affairs Minister?
Let’s have a look at some of her major accomplishments in the last five years-
• She helped an Indian who was stuck in a conflict zone in the Saudi Arabian city of Najran. His employer didn’t return his passport, so the minister took the matter in her hands.
• When one India couple were stabbed by an immigrant in Munich, Germany Swaraj took this case in her hands and asked India Mission to take care of their children.
• When Neha Parikh, an analyst, asked Sushma Swaraj to get her parents out of Turkey, who lost their passport there, she immediately helped.
• She helped a lady, who was on her vacations in Bali, met with an accident there and the hospital refused to accept Indian Insurance.
• She helped in processing the visa of a Pakistani family, who were seeking medical help in India for the heart surgery of their son which was not possible in Pakistan.
• She rescued 90,000 Indians in distress from foreign countries.
• More than 4000 Indians were rescued from Yemen under operation “Raahat”.
• Saved girls from human trafficking from UAE.
• She helped a five-year-old Pakistani girl in need of a liver transplant.
• Swaraj made efforts to ensure Indian impaired girls Geeta, returns to India.
• Recently, she rescued Wing Commander Abhinandan from Pakistan, whose plane dropped in Pakistan in the Balakot dog fight.
Has justice been done to her?
Let’s ponder for a while.