26 Jun Things a girl should carry.
What’s actually there in e’eleanor team’s handbag?
It’s always crucial to stay groomed and be ready for every possible thing that may take place when you are out of your home like unplanned shopping, dating, etc. We personally asked the female employee’s of e’eleanor that what they usually carry in their handbag.
Look what we found!
- Wallet– You are the queen with enough money in it.
- Lip Gloss– Going on a date and ready to kiss, make sure it does not look coarse. Try to give them a rosy shade.
- Hair Brush– Important to carry your to manage the locks of your hair.
- Eye Liner– Put a simple line of black liquid over your eyes. Make winged to stab one’s heart.
- Sanitary Napkins– Even if you don’t need right now anyone else might need it.
- Safety pins– Saves you from wardrobe malfunction.
- Sun Screen– Prevents skin tan not only under the sun but from the artificial light source as well.
- Water bottle– No explanation needed.
- Candies– Saves you from hunger.
- Id Proof– For uncertainty.
- Wet wipes– Use it anywhere, anytime to feel fresh.